Air drying takes a lot more time than most of us can afford in our amped-up lives, and we often don’t have hours to wait for our favourite dress to dry. Because of this the dryer is considered a necessity these days as they make your clothes warm and dry, fast! If you’re ready to find out more about how to get the most out of your dryer, let’s get started!
How to Use a Dryer
1. Sort similar clothing together to ensure a consistent drying time. This means pairing heavy items together, like jeans and towels, and light items together.
2. Make sure your clothes are not dripping wet before tossing into the dryer, as clothes that are too wet can cause a longer-than-normal drying time. To avoid a longer dry time, ensure your clothes go through the spin cycle during the wash to remove excess water.
3. Next, toss in a few Bounce® Dryer Sheets to reduce wrinkles, fight static, soften, and make your clothes look and feel great.
4. Select your heat setting. For heavy fabrics such as towels use high heat. For synthetics and delicates use low heat. If you are unsure, check the garment's recommended care label.
5. Set the timer for the load. If your dryer has an auto-sensor, let the technology do the work!
6. Push start! When the drying cycle is finished, remove clothes and hang up or fold and put away in the drawer.
To Use or Not Use the Dryer
To determine if your clothing can go into the dryer, check each garment label for drying care symbols. Delicates like lace bras, and wool and silk garments may not be able to be tumble dried, check the label for the garment's drying instructions. But with those small exceptions in mind, Bounce® Dryer Sheets allow you to toss almost all your clothes into the dryer so they come out looking, feeling and smelling great!